Let it snow…..
Here’s my top 5 January tips:
1. Best not to have a haircut this time of year, we need our thick coats, just like our owners duvet jackets!
2. If your owners decide to bathe you, it is very important to be completely dry before going outside. I suggest you curl up by the fire and snooze away, not too close!
3. If you are left outside get protected from the cold wind, shelters should have beds in to lie off the cold ground to keep us cosy. Why not drag the blanket out of the washing basket for extra comfort!
4. Watch water doesn’t freeze in water bowls outside, you can buy heated dog dishes don’t you know!
5. Ouch, those painful cold snowballs that hang in our paws or from our ears can be painful. We need a hand to get rid of them with some tender loving care of course!